Everything You Need to Know About COPD and Pulmonary Edema

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited April 29 in Risks

Comments

• I was diagnosed with Emphysema. My symptoms included shortness of breath, dizziness, lack of oxygen to all body parts, numbness of fingers, no energy, no appetite, fatigue, and bloodshot eyes. I was living at a place that has mold and mildew in the air conditioning unit. I also smoked a pack a day for 20 years. The Pulmonologist started me on Spiriva and Advair plus nose sprays, to reduce symptoms and slow down progression but I could not tolerate them for long due to severe side effects so I opted not to go on prescription medicines but decided on using herbs instead, October 18, 2017 after being on the herbs you recommended, i had a total recovery from Emphysema disease with this natural herbal formula treatment. The shortness of breath, dizziness has subsided. When I stumbled upon you guys, it was just pure instinct. And from that day on it has been one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life. The caring that goes into explaining what herbs work for whatever ails me is astounding. In today’s world where so many are after a quick buck, selling without care, Natural Herbal Garden’s staffs amplifies the difference. I’m a believer in karma, and for generations to come, this is a herbal store that will be leaving it’s footprint in this world. Visit NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS official web site www. naturalherbalgardens. com A world of thanks to The Natural Herbal Gardens!”

• I was diagnosed with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and put on Prednisolone on december 29th, 2017. I followed it 100% for a month and could not help me the way am expecting. Finally i began to panic and called my doctor, he told me to get used to it. He said I would be on Prednisolone my whole life. At that point my life messed up and began to do a lot of research. Then I found Seth COPD story (google " How I reversed my copd with herbal remedies" ) I read that article from end to end because everything Seth was saying made absolute sense. I started using the COPD herbal remedy february this year, product of BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE. There was no diet involved, no side effect which was extremely marvelous. After the first 4 weeks of usage, my shortness of breath, chest tightness and cough disappeared completely. My COPD was totally reversed after 6 weeks of usage. Now am living COPD FREE. Please folks get off drugs and help yourself by trying natural methods.

• I was diagnosed with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and put on Prednisolone on december 29th, 2017. I followed it 100% for a month and could not help me the way am expecting. Finally i began to panic and called my doctor, he told me to get used to it. He said I would be on Prednisolone my whole life. At that point my life messed up and began to do a lot of research. Then I found Seth COPD story (google " How I reversed my copd with herbal remedies" ) I read that article from end to end because everything Seth was saying made absolute sense. I started using the COPD herbal remedy february this year, product of BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE. There was no diet involved, no side effect which was extremely marvelous. After the first 4 weeks of usage, my shortness of breath, chest tightness and cough disappeared completely. My COPD was totally reversed after 6 weeks of usage. Now am living COPD FREE. Please folks get off drugs and help yourself by trying natural methods..To know more about BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE visit w ww .besthealthherbalcentre. co m Thanks..

• STANDARD HERBS HOME your herbal remedy really helped me to cure the deadly COPD disease that almost took my life, i just want to say thank you and how much it really meant to me, i will make sure i tell the whole world about your herbal medicine and make sure i donate some funds to your orphanage home. Thanks so much STANDARD HERBS HOME.
  • I was diagnosed with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. After a two-week stay in the hospital, I was home with oxygen. I was still coughing badly, breathless and my chest pain was ongoing. I had a heart attack six months ago. I'm 69, female, and no longer working. I lost 36 pounds in 1 month as my coughing causes me to vomit non-stop! I was so tired. My blood pressure has always been high; it averages at 193/88, I was on minimum daily dosage prednisone (7.5 mg), azathioprine and N-Acetyl. They put me on 6 liters of oxygen and steroids. The pulmonary doctor told me that I was going to die and said there was nothing he could do for me,I started on Natural Herbal Gardens IPF Herbal formula treatment in June 2017, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate treating IPF disease through their Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 7 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my breath and my chest pain was no more. I am unbelievably back on my feet again, this is a breakthrough for all Pulmonary Fibrosis sufferers, visit Natural Herbal Gardens official website www . naturalherbalgardens. com i turned 69 today. i will keep sharing awareness
  • irsirs Member
    edited November 6
    I was in the ER with swollen lips face and eyes, thinking I was allergic to something. Feeling like water blisters and looking like Popeye. Long story short i had been taking the same blood pressure med for 12 yrs, finally having this reaction. Always waking up feeling tightness,anxiety stress, no way to start the day. Final diagnosis was ANGIODEMA. Talk with your gp frequently about your meds. I was in the ER with swollen lips face and eyes, thinking I was allergic to something. Feeling like water blisters and looking like Popeye. Long story short i had been taking the same blood pressure med for 12 yrs, finally having this reaction. Always waking up feeling tightness,anxiety stress, no way to start the day. Final diagnosis was ANGIODEMA. Talk with your gp frequently about your meds.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR