Can COPD Cause Pulmonary Hypertension?

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited March 13 in Risks

Comments

• westllwestll Member

First, please always have an inhaler with you. Nothing else will be as effective and not seeking medical help could cost you your life. I have asthma and COPD, caused by smoking. I use an inhaler 1 to 2 times a day; when feeling wheezy and coughing more than usual. My father came across a forum where so many people are writing about (Best Health Herbal Centre). They sell herbs supplements for different kinds of deadly diseases, so me and my family decided to give it a try. We contacted Dr linda (Best Health Herbal Centre) immediately and purchased herbal remedy for Asthma and COPD. I used the herbal remedy as instructed and It totally reversed my Asthma and COPD within 6 weeks of usage, all thanks to Best health Herbal Centre, God bless.
  • Sounds like a saleperson
  • I was diagnosed with COPD 5 years ago and was taking Spiriva and Advair plus nose sprays to slow down progression. My symptoms have always been shortness of breath, and dizziness. I am a 54 year old female. the Spiriva wasn’t really working and I could not tolerate them for long due to severe side effects, so this year our family doctor started me on Natural Herbal Gardens COPD Herbal mixture, We ordered their COPD herbal treatment after reading alot of positive reviews, i am happy to report with the help of Natural Herbal Garden natural herbs I have been able to reverse my symptoms using herbs, my symptoms totally declined over a 9 weeks use of the Natural Herbal Gardens COPD natural herbal formula. My COPD is totally reversed! Their official web page is www . naturalherbalgardens . com After the herbal treatment I also finally was able to give up smoking after 20 years. I ‘m thankful to nature
  • Sounds like a saleperson

Sounds like a couple of them. More than "anecdotal" evidence is needed here. Some real research, with clinical results published, is needed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR