COPD and Emphysema

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited October 2014 in Awareness

imageCOPD and Emphysema

Emphysema is not the same disease as COPD, but rather a condition that falls within COPD. You can have COPD without emphysema, but you can’t have emphysema without COPD.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I know it is still very controversial, but I've been reading a lot lately about cannabis oil. If the results can be believed, we can all throw out those expensive meds. I imagine the Pharma will fight this one tooth and nail, however ...
  • When I started oxygen 24/7 my readings were 88% max daytime, down to low 70's at night. Readings were confirmed with second set of tests when the tanks were delivered. I decided to self medicate by ingesting 1/2 g. ground up cannabis bud in a muffin. Took 1 per day for 6 days. When the Min. of Health rep showed up to check me again, much to my surprise. My day reading was 92%. night still 70's. I've repeated the treatment twice since; 6 muffins at the start of each month. I no longer need daytime oxygen, with readings around 94%, but as high as 97%. Both the doctor and the Min. rep. said cannabis was good for breathing (relaxing the blood vessels and lung area muscles) Tonight I'm going to start my third treatment. Hmm, I wonder if there's a cure here? It's a crime against humanity to be denied this herbal remedy for so many ailments. To think, I can be jailed for trying to save my own life! Anyway, Doc. says to keep it up. Can't do any harm. I'm going to experiment with lower doses over longer periods after this treatment! Cost - free from the garden. ... and it seems to work! I still use symbicort and inhalers, for a long time (years).
  • Has anyone tried smokoing pot
  • I have had ASTHMA my whole life but about 7 years ago my asthma got so bad and was diagnosed of EMPHYSEMA/COPD which was most likely due to the asthma. I was on double antibiotics and steroids, still didn't feel any better. My lungs were constantly wheezing in all four chambers, i already used Advair, Spiriva, and Albuterol in my nebulizer, they just didn’t do much. April 2016 my sister in-law told us about Rich Herbs Foundation where she ordered herbs that effectively treated her arthritis. We ordered their COPD herbal treatment after reading alot of positive reviews, i am happy to report this COPD herbal treatment reversed my lungs condition. My quality of life has greatly improved and every one of my symptoms including difficulty breathing and wheezing are gone. Their official web page is ww w. richherbsfoundation. c om. I will be 52 soon and have never been healthier!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR